Thursday, October 15, 2009

Two gorgeous CU products for designers and scrappers alike!

Antique Buttons is an exquisite set of 12 Buttons and a Bonus Diamond Buckle. These Buttons are very antique and were either photographed/scanned by me or created from scratch. They are High Resolution, Quality Checked and a perfect Designer's Resource. My new TOU is the most liberal around, and I got rid of all the confusing parts, making it very simple and clear.

You can get Antique Buttons HERE at Digitals, HERE at Gotta Pixel, HERE at Commercial-Use, HERE at NDISB or HERE at ACOT


These fantastic Paper Edges were created by me from scratch. Use them as a unique and perfect finish for your papers or embellish them and create borders for your kits. They are High Resolution, Quality Checked and a perfect Designer's Resource. My new TOU is the most liberal around, and I got rid of all the confusing parts, making it very simple and clear.

Get Paper Edges HERE at Digitals, HERE at Gotta Pixel, HERE at Commercial Use, HERE at NDISB or HERE at ACOT.


Links to Products:


Thanks for looking,

Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment